secondary top left
secondary top
content header

History of the Shediac Regional Medical Centre

1957
Foundation of the Shediac Hospital with a capacity of 15 beds for adults and 10 for children.

1973
Final closure of the Shediac Hospital.

1977
The Shediac Regional Medical Centre opens, offering the population a wide range of medical services. The medical staff of the Shediac Regional Medical Centre is made up of 6 doctors and 6 nurses.

1980
Inauguration of the new building for the Shediac Regional Medical Centre as well as the regional ambulance service.

1992
The Shediac Regional Medical Centre becomes part of the Beauséjour Hospital Corporation.

1997
Major expansion of the Shediac Regional Medical Centre to include a classroom and space to house the region’s ambulance service.


Contact us | Site Map | Webmaster| Disclaimer| Credits
Last update:  September 16, 2013