It is your right:
- to receive health care services of the highest quality from a scientific, human and social standpoint, to the extent those resources are available to us. If you require a service that is not available at the Beauséjour Zone of the Vitalité Health Network, you will be referred to the appropriate agency;
- to expect that your dignity and privacy will be respected;
- to receive services in the official language of your choice; and
- to receive care in a clean and well-maintained establishment.
It is your responsibility:
- to respect the staff, the other patients and the physical environment of the Beauséjour Zone of the Vitalité Health Network; and
- to participate, as much as possible, in your own care and recovery.